Internal Medicine Review
State-of-the-art preparation for the ABIM internal medicine board exam. Learn the stepwise approach for management of diseases based on the current guidelines. Live course offers 30 Category 2 CME hours.
Excellent success rate
More than 99% pass rate in ABIM internal medicine Certification & Recertification exams for last 9 years. Rewarding experience for practicing physicians and residents from many academic programs.
Lower tuition costs
Group of two or more Residents can attend with discounted rate. Discounts are also available for Chief Residents/ Resident Representatives of Internal medicine residency programs. For further info, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide 100% board preparation guarantee and take full responsibility for your results in the exam. If you fail the ABIM exam, you can participate in our course again at no charge. Our results are better than many long and expensive courses!
A comprehensive online review designed for ABIM Internal Medicine certification or recertification. Contains course material selected from Live classroom courses. Selected material also available via iPad/iPhone Apps.
More than 1,500 high-yield Q&A’s with explanations & clinical pearls, free with your paid registration of Live course.
In 2015 our Live courses will be conducted at various locations/ academic centers including in New York, New Jersey, Washington, DC, Harrisburg, PA and Farmington CT.
1. Location and Dates for 2015 are available for our Live Courses. Register Early as space is limited!.
2. We also recommend reviewing Q&A bank by Knowmedge for board exam preparation.
• Medical residents preparing to take the ABIM certification exam for the first time.
• Internists and physicians preparing for the ABIM recertification exam.
• Medical residents preparing for In-service Exams.
• Physicians seeking CME, Our course offers 30 Category 2 CME hours.
. Nurse practitioners and Physician Assistance providers practicing Internal Medicine
-Get the high yield information you need, fast with our 4 days’ intense review course.
|Have you ever used our App or attended an iMedicine Live Review Course?
We welcome your comments. Follow iMedicine Review on Facebook.