Internal Medicine Review
Offering state-of-the-art preparation for the ABIM internal medicine board exam. Learn the stepwise approach for management of diseases from all areas of Internal Medicine, based on the current guidelines.
Excellent success rate
Great success rate in ABIM internal medicine certification and recertification exams for last 8 years. Rewarding experience for residents from many academic programs.
Lower tuition costs
Group of two or more Residents can attend with discounted rate. Discounts are also available for Chief Residents/Resident Representatives of Internal medicine residency programs. For further info, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide 100% board preparation guarantee and take full responsibility for your results in the exam. If you fail the ABIM exam, you can participate in our course again at no charge. Our results are better than many long and expensive courses!
A comprehensive online review designed for ABIM Internal Medicine certification or recertification. Contains course material selected from Live classroom courses.
The Course is also available via iPad/iPhone Apps.
More than 1,500 high-yield Q&A’s with explanations & clinical pearls, free with your paid registration.
In 2013 the annual Internal Medicine Board Review Courses will be conducted at various locations including NY City, NY and academic centers in Harrisburg, Pittsburgh & Philadelphia PA, Baltimore MD & Farmington CT.
1. Introducing the iMedicine Review Online course. Study the course material selected from our Classroom courses on your personal computer or your iPad/iPhone.
2. 30 Category 2 CME hours with our Live course!
• Medical residents preparing to take the ABIM certification exam for the first time.
• Internists and physicians preparing for the ABIM recertification exam.
• Medical residents preparing for In-service Exams.
• Physicians seeking CME, Our course offers 30 Category 2 CME hours.
-Get the high yield information you need, fast with our 3 days’ intense review course.
|Have you ever used our App or attended an iMedicine Review Course?
We welcome your comments. Follow iMedicine Review on Facebook.